Intensive Test Preparation Program (ITP)
What is Intensive Test Prepartion (ITP)?
- ITP is for students wishing to take an IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE).
- ITP prepares you for admission to the University Pathway Program, Direct Entry Courses (DEC).
- ITP is recommended in 11 week blocks.
- ITP classes are 20 hours per week.
- ITP classes can be morning classes from 8.30am – 12.55pm or afternoon classes from 1.05pm – 5.30pm.
What is the tuition fee?
- You will become familiar with test content.
- You will upgrade your test taking skills.
- You will get support in areas of difficulty.
- You will get feedback on your listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- There are no set entry requirements for this course.
- Initial placement in a class is by CET placement test, IELTS or equivalent.
- You can study in ITP for 44, 33, 22 or 11 weeks, depending on your current level equivalent and your target.
- Please see table below for start dates.
- You may join an ongoing course on any Monday.
- There is a minimum two weeks study.
- Intensive Test preparation Programs (ITP) can be taken in combination with evening Test Preparation Classes.
- If you wish to study in multiple courses, please enrol in your first course only. We will confirm possible additional courses in our offer letter to you.